...it's what we do and it really works!
The Jacob Wetterling Resource Center presents on topics including: internet and cell safety, cyber bullying, how to talk to your kids about safety, recognizing tricky behaviors and common lures.
Speakers address community groups including schools, corporations, law enforcement, faith based organizations and many others. It is our goal to EMPOWER our audience and make sure you leave feeling smart, not scared.
See what our audience members have to say about going to an educational presentation by JWRC:
- "I felt this presentation was something that all kids and parents should hear." -Youth Group Leader
- "WOW! Thank you for the hands-on information and tools I can use with my kids." - Parent
- "Very professional, yet age-appropriate for these youth." - High School Teacher
- "I won't keep things from my parents and I won't give out so much info about my life on-line." - Jr. High Student
- "You gave me very natural ways to talk to my kids without using fear...I love that." - Parent
- "I thought I would walk away terrified and instead I feel empowered." - Parent
Please see the workshop description tab or contact us at 651.714.4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how JWRC can keep your community safe through education!